Warranty Information on Rolls Products
All returns require a Return Authorization number (RA) for repair. If you are a consumer, either return the product to the store it was purchased from or obtain an RA# to return the product to Rolls. Products sent to us without an RA will have a longer turn-around time. To obtain an RA number, fill out our online form.
All units are subject to a restocking fee. No call tags will be issued for returns.
NOTE: Return Authorizations for stock must have a serial number, without this number a unit can not be restocked, only repaired.
- All accessory units have a limited one year warranty for parts and labor.
Rolls Rack Units: (Mixers, Amplifiers, Processors)
- Rack units have a limited one year warranty for parts and labor.
Rolls Signal Sources
- Signal Sources have a 90 Day warranty for parts and labor. Any repair after 90 days will be subject to charge.
- RFX units have a limited 3 year warranty for parts and labor.
- Bellari units have a limited 1 year warranty for part and labor.